by Owen on Monday, December 6th, 2010 - - CommentOnline Dating, Sex, XXX Dating
Despite being bombarded with the line “he’s just not into you” for the past couple of years, some girls still refuse to understand this seemingly simple concept. Women are too quick to come up with all sorts of rubbish excuses as to why their dates are not calling or why their significant-others are giving them the silent treatment. And nine times out of ten – you guessed it – he’s just not that into you. With that said, read the points below. If any of them applies to you, you’ll know it time to move on and get back in the online dating scene.
1. A Relationship Was Never in His Plans – Women often assume that just because they hooked up with a cute guy at the bar, that they are now considering entering into a relationship. More often than not, thats not the case – they’re really looking for an xxx relationship.
2. He Found Someone Else – Although it may hurt, sometimes your potential partner comes across someone who is better suited towards their wants and needs. When that happens, the best thing you can do is move on with dignity. Making him feel guilty over not being in love with you is an act of desperation that you should avoid at all costs.
3. He’s Tired Of Your Family – Some guys are just not that into the concept of in-laws. If you and your folks are a tight-knit crew, your constant family gatherings may start to get the best out of him. Instead of resenting him for it, be glad that this didn’t happen after you were already married.
4. Your Friends Were Overwhelming – Sometimes, its not your family but your friends that can scare off your new partner and send him running out the door. Next time that your witty, loud-mouthed friend decides to run her mouth in front of your significant-other, consider going somewhere a little more private. They don’t always have to be around.
5. All You Do Is Nag – Nothing will send a man running faster than a nagging partner. If any little thing gets on your nerves and you can’t seem to let it go, know that it is most definitely taking a toll on your relationship and your sex life. Avoid that by picking your battles and knowing when something is simply not work making a big fuss over.